1) As of 2012, IUDM has contributed more than $14 million to the Ryan White Infectious Disease Center at Riley.
2) In 2012 IUDM raised a record breaking $2.1 million for the kids.
3) IUDM is the second largest student-run philanthropic organization in the country.
4) Nearly 2,000 dancers from over 50 campus organizations participate in IUDM.
5) Riley Hospital for Children is a national leader in research and medical education and is Indiana’s only nationally ranked and comprehensive children’s hospital.
6) Riley Hospital and its regional clinics support more than 300,000 patient visits each year.
7) Riley Hospital has provided compassionate care, support and comfort to children and their families since 1924.